Terms of Service
- This site is meant as an educational tool.
- You can use a limited version of this site for free.
- Dictionary and examples from public-domain literature are provided for free for every user of this site.
- You can sign up for a Paid Account to get access to all features and to support the development of the site.
- Memberships are billed annually. The fee is $12.
- Every user gets a chance to try the app for free for 7 days.
- After the free trial expires, you will be asked to pay.
- Payment gives you access to full features for 1 year.
- Payments are non-recurring. Your account will not be automatically renewed.
- Registered users are required to confirm their email.
- Your email address is used for notifications (billing notifications, password resets, security notifications, important updates etc.).
- Your email address will not be used to send any kind of advertising.
- Your personal information (email, username, password) will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
- You can remove your account at any time by emailing the site owner.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Your private information (such as email, password, username) is never shared with anyone. The only exception is the case when your email will be shared with the payment provide (Paddle.com) in order to correctly identify your payment.
Your email, password (encrypted) and username, IP address and user agent (browser identifier), are stored in the database.
Your credit card information is handled by the payment provider (Paddle.com) and never touches the Flex server.
The refund policy is simple. As the author of this site, I want it to be useful and valuable. If you're ever unhappy with flex, for any reason, contact me and I'll send your money back.